Do you ever have those moments where you just say to yourself... "Man I need Jesus"?
Like really need him... It's a quiet statement you whisper under your breath but you feel it, need it with all that your heart can muster? I'm having that moment. I'm stuck in this place of "Man I need you, Jesus" and I know he knows exactly what I mean by that...
//
Going through my workbook...
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
-1 Corinthians 2:9
Do you believe it? I do... it's hard to remember when the boat is rocking and the waves look like they are about to swallow me whole...but I know it because there have been traces of it throughout my life and I know more is to come...
That's all for now folks...
I feel like that everyday
ReplyDeleteyeah, but I also feel like that's when I hear him most clearly.
ReplyDelete