Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1

So I decided that I would blog every day during Lent as part of my fasting and feasting. :)

It's quite a task since I haven't blogged consistently in like.... ever I think.  But I'm going to dismiss my perfectionist side and blog as little or as much as comes to me.  I wanted today's blog to be a great kick start to the Lent season so I decided to hold off writing until after the Ash Wednesday service today.  But I got nothing...  hehe but it's okay.

We sang a song today that I love.  Here is the version I like: Always by Mia Fieldes
This is random but while I'm talking about faves here is another one: Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis

I'm also determined to use my Living Social deal for Hot Yoga before it expires.  Going to drag Young Mi with me since I haven't been before. :)  Also exercising more in general.. not just part of Lent but hoping to kick it off during this time and keep going.

Well I feel this post is a fail in some ways but at least the only direction I can go now is up... well at least that's what they say.  But seriously I hope that writing every day will increase the flow and inspiration.  I feel like I'm trying to force it out for writing sake. 

2 comments:

  1. A great start! I believe it's about diligence and constant effort. Hopefully, He will speak to you or reveal His plans while you are sitting down in front of your laptop waiting to write each day.


    Keep it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading!!! Receiving comments is encouragement for me to keep going!! :)

    ReplyDelete