Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 6 + Day 7

Okay so I'm combining two days into one... :P

Last night YM and I stayed up until 3 in the morning watching TV.  Crazy!  It started with coming home after dinner... YM wanted to do something but I felt pretty blah... it worked out because she remembered her favorite show came on yesterday: SMASH.  It's cute watching her get so excited about a show... I like to tease her a bit just because.. hahaha.

Since it was before Smash came on we were switching back and forth between The Voice and The Bachelor. YM can be a little dramatic as she said that the bachelor was so ugly that she couldn't even watch him on TV.  He may not be the cutest bachelor on but I don't think he's that bad.  Anyways she INSISTED on dusting IN FRONT of the TV while the bachelor was on.... wow really??  Hahah... hilarious.  I love my roommate.  She keeps things entertaining.  :)

Anyways Smash finally came on and she was so excited!!  I'll admit it's pretty good but I wasn't about to admit that to her after she dogged on my show (which by the way I don't really like watching the Bachelor but my mom got me hooked and there is this one crazy chick names Courtenay on there...its the train wreck you can't turn away from.. that's how I feel about the Bachelor)  Anyways after Smash (which YM was so sad about it ending and she has to wait a whole week to watch another episode.. haha) we surfed and started watching Criminal Minds and then Without A Trace on the ION channel... Dang TV has a way of sucking you in.... we stayed up until 3 AM!!!!  Craziness.

Today I watched YM make Cinnamon Rolls in non Cinnamon Roll form.. its called tear away bread or something like that.  I think Teddy thought the world was going to end because both YM and I were in the kitchen together.  Actually I don't know what was wrong with Teddy today... he seemed extra clingy and scared... regardless YM and I have fun together.. it's our 3rd year living together.. craziness!!  But I'm treasuring it because I know that as with all good things.. they eventually come to an end.  But I don't say that to be such a downer but it makes more appreciative with the time we have. :)

Yay for roommate days!!

4 comments:

  1. I guess three is the magic number i your blog today. 3 hours 3 years 3pm you posted. Now im thinking about Brittany Spears. Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! What does 3 have to do with Britney Spears??

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTs6oQx1WJY

      Btw if you want to get away. Check out megabus. although it is a bus and long commute, but might be worth it. Im gonna go to new orleans.

      Delete
  2. Oooooooh... hahaha... I do know that song.. very catchy.

    We should take a megabus trip! I think it'd be kind of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete