It's been a little over a week since Lent started and I started this blog....
Why does it feel so much longer than just a week?
But today is special because it's Leap Day!! I was hoping that there would be Leap Day savings on airfare because I am in need of getting away. Yes partly a vacation but it feels more like an escape I need. Usually escapes can be bad because you're running away from something but this is more of a like.... I need to see something else out there to give me focus and clarity for my current present state...
Remembering the last leap day... I found tickets for NY for like $120 RT... crazy!! I went with my friend A to go visit my sister. Seems like so much longer than 4 years... I think both A and I have changed so much from them and it's cool looking back (again) to what has changed. Unfortunately no crazy airfare deals so I won't be traveling anywhere soon but man I'm itching to go somewhere new. Explore a new city, see and taste new things... one day....
No comments:
Post a Comment