Making Progress
Getting burned sucks... After putting the burn relief cream on it felt better but then a little bit later it started really burning almost to the point that I wanted to tear off the gauze and run it under cold water again.. and then it would subside and feel okay... and then again it would start burning almost unbearably...
I think it's finally okay... I'll probably sleep with it in a gauze pad + neosporin just for good measure but it is definitely much better than yesterday.
It's interesting because this is not the only thing I'm making progress in. :) Today at church our pastor encouraged to have a time of thanking God for the simple things or the whatever things you take for granted or forget to thank Him for. Today I made progress because I thanked God for something that I wanted to happen but didn't... so I thanked him for not letting it happen... that may not seem like much but it's A LOT.
But it's a lot like my finger burn... there were times where it felt like it was okay and then out of nowhere it would start burning almost unbearably... and then it would feel better again and I would think it was completely healed... but then again it started burning again... back and forth... but like my finger I think its almost healed but gonna put an extra slab of neosporin... ;)
chugging along... :)
Thanks God.
No comments:
Post a Comment